As the most popular search engine, optimizing your website content for Google is crucial to your search engine optimization strategy. With these tips, you can ensure that your content gains high rankings on Google.
- Write Naturally: Many wonder whether their content writing should be geared toward humans or robots. Google favors content that is written naturally, which makes natural content writing a win-win for everyone.
- Find Related & Long Tail Keywords: Rather than using the same keyword over and over, make use of related keywords, grammatical variations, synonyms, and long tail keywords. Use a tilde in front of your main keyword in Google search to find related keywords.
- Offer In-Depth, Quality Content: Most importantly, the content you provide should be lengthy and in-depth without adding fluff. It should be high-quality and valuable to your visitors.
- Gain Shares: Gaining shares for your content on social media, blogs, etc. will also improve search engine optimization for Google.
- Use Google+: Google+ plays a major role in SEO for Google, which means that setting up your Google+ profile and claiming authorship is critical.
- Remember Title Tags & Snippets: Title tags and meta descriptions, or snippets, are still a key part of SEO – do not ignore them.
If your brand needs help optimizing its website content for Google, BuzzRecruiter offers the services you need. Based in San Jose, we provide quality content writing services for your website as well as your blogs and social media profiles. In addition, BuzzRecruiter can develop a search engine optimization strategy to ensure that your brand ranks highly in Google search results. Contact BuzzRecruiter today for more information on our web marketing services, and be sure to read the full article for more tips on content writing for Google.