While there’s a lot of talk about how you can improve your mobile marketing campaign, email marketing is often left by the wayside. However, data shows that checking one’s email is actually the most common activity amongst smartphone users. This means that bringing your email marketing campaign up to speed is critical to keeping it relevant for your customers. With these tips, you can optimize your email marketing campaign for mobile.
- Create Trust: Without trust, subscribers may not even open your emails. Ensure your customers know and trust your brand through not only email marketing, but also social media and other channels.
- Remember the Details: Start with a creative, compelling subject line that draws customers in. Remember to use a unique preheader, as this is the first text that readers will see. Finally, be aware of where your unsubscribe button is placed – not too close to the call to action (CTA).
- Focus on the CTA: Speaking of the CTA, your CTA should stand out and be obvious to subscribers. Use a large button to make it easily visible on a smartphone.
- Be Interactive: Interactive elements such as images bring your email marketing campaign to the next level and increase engagement.
- Use Responsive Email Design: With responsive email design (RED), you can ensure that all email communications are optimized to be read on any device.
Does your business need help with its email marketing campaign? At BuzzRecruiter, a recruiter-focused marketing agency in Silicon Valley, we offer email marketing services to bring new life to your campaign. We also provide quality content writing for your email marketing campaign. Contact BuzzRecruiter today to learn more about our services, and view the full article for more details on optimizing your email marketing campaign for mobile devices.