When it comes to promoting your local business, one strategy that really pays off is connecting with local bloggers. According to a recent survey, 92% of consumers place their trust in peer recommendations and reviews, but just 53% of consumers place their trust in brand-created content. This means that if your business receives good reviews on local blogs, you are likely to gain more customers. There are a few simple ways to connect with bloggers in your area:
- Know Who’s Who: Research those who write local blogs to determine who you can build partnerships with. Contact those who are most likely to fit with your company and develop relationships.
- Use Social Media: Take advantage of all that social media has to offer. Use location based-services such as Google+ Local and connect through hashtags on Twitter. Build a social community through promotions, inside looks, and more.
- Ask For Reviews: Reviews help boost your brand for potential customers. Always ask your customers to provide you with reviews, and be sure to say thanks for their valuable time.
- Encourage Referrals: To encourage referrals, develop a referral program that offers benefits and incentives to customers who draw in new business.
- Connect Offline: Remember that building a local community happens both online and offline. Encourage customers to approach you with feedback and concerns on social media as well as in person.
At BuzzRecruiter, we offer a range of branding services to help create local buzz about your business. With social media and blog branding as well as content writing services, we can get bloggers interested in your brand and cultivate a local following. Contact BuzzRecruiter today and be sure to check out the full article to learn more about how you can get local bloggers interested in your brand.